Walk-In Urgent Care Clinics
When you need urgent care services in Silver Spring and the surrounding area, come to Fast Track Urgent Care. We have two convenient urgent care clinic locations open during regular business hours AND on evenings and weekends—when your doctor’s office is closed!
Get medical treatment when you need it at a Fast Track Urgent Care walk-in clinic. Visit either one of our two urgent care locations without an appointment:
Fast Track Urgent Care Silver Spring – Colesville
13428 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20904
Hours: Weekdays 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and Weekends 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Fast Track Urgent Care Kensington
10540 Connecticut Ave, Kensington, MD 20895
Hours: Weekdays 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and Weekends 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Call 800-417-1164 to reach either location!
We accept most major insurance plans.
Our Urgent Care Services
When you need immediate medical treatment, but your condition is not serious enough to warrant a visit to the emergency room, urgent care is the most convenient and immediate solution. We provide treatment for:
- Minor fevers, coughs, and sore throats, including strep throat
- Ear infections or ear and sinus pain
- Sprains and strains
- Broken bones
- Back pain
- Bumps, cuts, and bruises
- Mild asthma
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
Additional Medical Treatment and Services
- Checkups and well visits
- Treatment for urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Flu shots
- Sports physicals
- School physicals and camp physicals
- Lab tests:
- Blood tests, including CBC (Complete Blood Count)
- PPD (tuberculosis skin test)
- Pregnancy tests
- Rapid strep test
- STD testing
- Weight loss services
- DOT Physicals
Walk-in Medical Treatment in the Silver Spring Area
Fast Track Urgent Care’s two walk-in clinics, located in Kensington and Silver Spring, provide convenient, compassionate medical care at the same level you would expect from your doctor’s office. We are open 7 days a week and welcome all walk-ins. Don’t worry about making an appointment—just come right in and we will take care of you.
When you need urgent care or walk-in clinic services in the Kensington, Silver Spring, and Chevy Chase area, come to Fast Track.
Why Choose Fast Track Urgent Care?
- You don’t need to call ahead. There is no need to make an appointment at our walk-in clinics.
- You can trust our staff. Our board certified doctors and clinicians provide the same level of care you would get at your own doctor’s office.
- You won’t have to wait long. Typically, the wait at Fast Track Urgent Care is far shorter than the wait at the emergency room.
- You can get your prescription filled while you’re here. Both of our walk-in clinics have on-site pharmacies, saving you a trip to the drugstore.
Our friendly, experienced clinicians are board certified and can immediately assess your medical issue and provide the appropriate treatment.
If you’d like more information about Fast Track Urgent Care’s medical services, please call 800-417-1164.
Follow these guidelines to be prepared for your visit.