Why do we have our own pharmacies onsite at each of our two locations? To make things more convenient for you!
With an onsite pharmacy, you can get your prescription filled at Fast Track before you get discharged. That means you don’t have to make another stop—you can head straight home to rest or go about your day!
About Our Pharmacies
What We Have in Stock
At Fast Track’s onsite pharmacies, we carry the same prescription medications, including antibiotics, as other retail pharmacies. You can get exactly what you need. On the rare occasions that we don’t have your prescription in stock, we will order it and have it for you as soon as possible.
Like all pharmacies, we will fill your prescription with the generic equivalent unless otherwise indicated by your physician.
Are you looking for “onsite pharmacies near me,” or “urgent care clinics near me” in the Maryland or Washington, DC area? Call Fast Track at 800-417-1164 today!
How We Operate
After your examination, your clinician will ask you if you wish to have your prescription filled onsite. If so, she or he will send it straight to the Fast Track pharmacy to decrease your wait time. Often, your prescription will be ready for you when you check out!
Why Choose Fast Track’s Onsite Pharmacy?
You probably have a drugstore at which you normally get your prescriptions filled. Why make the change to the onsite pharmacy at your Fast Track location?
- It saves you time. When you get your prescription filled at Fast Track, it’s ready before you leave. No need to stop at the drugstore and wait in line!
- It streamlines the process. Your clinician sends the prescription straight to the onsite pharmacy. If the Fast Track pharmacist has any questions or concerns, she can take them straight to the clinician. You won’t have to wait for a callback from your doctor.
- It helps ensure accuracy. Since Fast Track’s clinicians and pharmacists communicate directly, the risk of confusion over special instructions is significantly decreased.
- It is extremely convenient. Our onsite pharmacies are open for longer and more convenient hours than most area drugstore pharmacies.
Like Fast Track’s urgent care division, our pharmacies accept most major insurance plans.
If you have questions about the products and services offered at Fast Track Urgent Care’s onsite pharmacies, please call 800-417-1164.
Why Choose Our Silver Spring Walk-in Clinics?
- You can come in on your own schedule. Sometimes, making an appointment to see your doctor isn’t possible. Maybe you can’t miss class, or don’t want to lose paid time at work. Fast Track Urgent Care’s walk-in clinics make it easy for you to get the medical care you need on your schedule—when it’s convenient for you. Both of our clinic locations are open until 9:00 PM on weekdays and are open on Saturday and Sunday.
- You can use your insurance. We make our services even more convenient by accepting most major insurance plans. Check our provider page and call us if you don’t see your insurance company listed.
- You don’t need to call ahead. There is no need to make an appointment at our walk-in clinics.
- You can trust our staff. Our board certified doctors and clinicians provide the same level of care you would get at your own doctor’s office.
- You won’t have to wait long. Typically, the wait at Fast Track Urgent Care is far shorter than the wait at the emergency room.
If you have any questions about the services that Fast Track’s walk-in clinics offer, please give us a call at 800-417-1164.
Urgent Care Service Area
In addition to our walk-in clinics in Silver Spring and Kensington, we also provide urgent care services for people who live and work in the following Maryland areas: Adelphi, Ashton, Aspen Hill, Beltsville, Bethesda, Brookeville, Burtonsville, Cabin John, Calverton , Chevy Chase, Cloverly, Colesville, College Park, Gaithersburg, Garrett Park, Germantown, Glen Echo, Glenmont, Hillandale, Hyattsville, Kemp Mill, Kensington, Langley Park, Laurel, Layhill, Norbeck, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Norwood, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Sandy Spring, Scaggsville, Silver Spring, Spencerville, Takoma Park, and Wheaton. We also provide urgent care services in the Washington, DC area.