School Physicals Near Ashton
Do you need to get your child a school physical in the Ashton area? Come to Fast Track Urgent Care. That’s right—our two locations offer much more than just urgent care! Both of our Ashton-convenient walk-in clinics offer school physicals with no appointment necessary. Come in when it’s convenient to you. Fast Track has weekday, evening, and weekend hours.
Why Choose Fast Track for Ashton School Physicals?
You’re busy, and chances are your kids are too. Going to a doctor’s appointment during the week’s regular business hours isn’t feasible for everyone. That’s why we offer extended evening and weekend clinic hours at Fast Track Urgent Care. You can bring your child in for a school physical when it’s most convenient for you.
Check our walk-in-clinics’ hours and locations.
What to Expect During a School Physical
During your child’s physical examination, our certified clinician will:
- Record your child’s height and weight
- Examine eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Check vision and hearing
- Check breathing function along with heart and lungs
- Take blood pressure
- Screen for conditions like scoliosis
- Check on your child’s physical and motor development, depending on age
- Discuss your family medical history
- Ask about allergies, medical conditions, and any prescription or non-prescription medications your child is taking
Depending on the child’s age, the clinician will ask about health habits, safety, and other health issues.
Why Is a School Physical Important?
A back-to-school physical is beneficial for a number of reasons.
- It determines your child’s current state of health and can detect possible illnesses, injuries, and other issues that may go unnoticed without a proper medical examination.
- It may discover pre-existing conditions—such as asthma, sprains, etc.—as well as uncover any problems before they’re potentially made worse. When pre-existing conditions are discovered or brought up in the examination, the doctor can prescribe medication or an improved medication, particularly for asthma.
- It allows you and your child to ask questions and get personalized health information.
Visit one of our two locations or call Fast Track today at 800-417-1164 to learn more about getting a school physical near Ashton.
Additional Services from Fast Track Urgent Care
- Urgent care
- Camp physicals
- Sports physicals
- Flu shots
- Seasonal allergy treatment
- Treatment for ear infections
- Treatment for sprains and other minor injuries
Why Get Treatment at a Walk-in Clinic?
- You can come in on your own schedule.
Sometimes, making an appointment to see your doctor isn’t possible. Maybe you can’t miss class or don’t want to lose paid time at work. Fast Track Urgent Care’s walk-in clinics make it easy for you to get the medical care you need on your schedule—when it’s convenient for you. Both of our clinic locations are open until 9:00 p.m. on weekdays and are open on Saturday and Sunday.
- You don’t need to call ahead.
There is no need to make an appointment at our walk-in clinics.
- You can trust our staff.
Our board certified doctors and clinicians provide the same level of care you would get at your own doctor’s office.
- You won’t have to wait long.
Typically, the wait at Fast Track Urgent Care is far shorter than the wait at the emergency room.
- You can get your prescription filled while you’re here.
Both of our walk-in clinics have on-site pharmacies, saving you a trip to the drugstore.
If you have any questions about the services that Fast Track’s Ashton-area walk-in clinics offer, please give us a call at 800-417-1164.