Walk-In STD, HIV, STI & HPV Testing in Washington, DC & Maryland
If you think you were exposed to a sexually transmitted disease (STD) or sexually transmitted infection (STI) and live in the Washington, DC or Silver Spring, Maryland area, Fast Track Urgent Care can provide you with the appropriate test. We understand STD testing can be somewhat embarrassing, which is why our testing is confidential. We are using a new lab that has helped reduce cost by 25% and uses PCR technology, which provides more accurate results.
Stop by one of our two locations or give us a call for more information.
STD & HIV Testing Hours
Monday through Friday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Fast Track Urgent Care Silver Spring
13428 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20904
Fast Track Urgent Care Kensington
10540 Connecticut Ave, Kensington, MD 20895
Even if you do not show symptoms, you should consider STD testing if you’ve had unprotected sex. Some infections do not cause any symptoms, but you can still transfer them to your partner. Additionally, all types of sexual activity can spread STDs. Some infections transfer through body fluids, and some are spread through skin-to-skin contact. Even if you use a condom or other form of protection, you could still transfer or contract an STD.
Some common STD symptoms include:
- Genital sores
- Genital discharge
- Burning during urination
Within a few weeks of getting an HIV infection, you may develop symptoms; however, sometimes you may not have any symptoms at all. Symptoms can vary, depending on the individual and what stage of the disease you are in. Symptoms can include:
- Sore throat
Because there is no single test for every sexually transmitted disease, Fast Track Urgent Care’s health care providers can help you determine which STD tests to complete. STD testing can include a physical exam, urine sample, blood sample or discharge or saliva sample.
Urgent STD Testing
At Fast Track Urgent Care, we provide the following STD testing in the Washington, DC and Silver Spring, Maryland area:
- HIV/AIDS testing – HIV testing generally involves a blood test to detect HIV antibodies or HIV infection. A urine or saliva test can also be used to detect HIV.
- Chlamydia testing – One of the most common bacterial STIs in the United States, chlamydia testing usually requires a body fluid or urine sample to check for chlamydia bacteria.
- Genital warts/HPV testing – Genital warts, or HPV, are generally diagnosed through a physical examination. HPV infections are extremely common and don’t necessarily show symptoms through genital warts.
- Gonorrhea testing – Doctors can detect gonorrhea by testing a sample of body fluid or urine. Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and doesn’t always cause symptoms.
- Hepatitis – The various strands of the hepatitis virus can be detected with a blood test.
- Syphilis testing – Doctors screen for syphilis with a blood, body fluid or tissue test.
- Herpes testing – Herpes testing requires a cell, fluid, blood or urine sample. A herpes infection is often marked by an outbreak of genital sores.
- And more.
Visit Fast Track Urgent Care for STD & HIV Testing
Are you searching for “STD testing near me?” If you live in the Washington, DC and Silver Spring, MD area and are looking for an STD testing center, visit Fast Track Urgent Care’s walk-in clinic today. Our friendly doctors and clinicians are more than qualified and can immediately assess your STD symptoms and provide the right treatment. Fast Track Urgent Care is open seven days a week and also offers an on-site laboratory and pharmacy.
Fast Track Urgent Care accepts many insurance plans, providing convenient and affordable STD testing to patients Washington, DC and Silver Spring, MD area. Contact Fast Track Urgent Care or visit our walk-in clinic today.
Urgent Care Service Area
In addition to our walk-in clinics in Silver Spring and Kensington, we also provide urgent care services for people who live and work in the following Maryland areas: Adelphi, Ashton, Aspen Hill, Beltsville, Bethesda, Brookeville, Burtonsville, Cabin John, Calverton , Chevy Chase, Cloverly, Colesville, College Park, Gaithersburg, Garrett Park, Germantown, Glen Echo, Glenmont, Hillandale, Hyattsville, Kemp Mill, Kensington, Langley Park, Laurel, Layhill, Norbeck, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Norwood, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Sandy Spring, Scaggsville, Silver Spring, Spencerville, Takoma Park, and Wheaton. We also provide urgent care services in the Washington, DC area.