Private, Walk-In STD, STI & HIV Testing at Fast Track Urgent Care
Do you need confidential STD testing near North Bethesda? If you suspect you may have been exposed to a sexually transmitted disease (STD) or sexually transmitted infection (STI), it is important to get screened as soon as possible. Fast Track provides discreet STD testing at our two convenient locations in the North Bethesda area. Our doctors can pinpoint if you have an STI, HIV, or STD and will help you overcome it.
Have questions you want to ask a doctor? Unsure if you should receive an STD test? Call our doctors or contact us online to learn more!
Common STD symptoms include:
- Genital sores
- Genital discharge
- Burning during urination
You should consider STD testing if you’ve had unprotected sex—even if you do not show STD symptoms. Some infections do not cause any symptoms, but can still be transmitted to a partner. Additionally, all types of sexual activity can spread STDs. Some infections transfer through body fluids, and some are spread through skin-to-skin contact. Even if you use a condom or other form of protection, you could still transfer or contract an STD.
Because there is no single test for every sexually transmitted disease, Fast Track Urgent Care’s health care providers can help you determine which STD tests to complete. STD testing can include a physical exam, urine sample, blood sample, or discharge or saliva sample.
Fast Track Urgent Care Provides the Following STD Tests in the North Bethesda, MD Area:
- HIV/AIDS testing – HIV testing generally involves a blood test to detect HIV antibodies or HIV infection. A urine or saliva test can also be used to detect HIV.
- Chlamydia testing – One of the most common bacterial STIs in the United States, chlamydia testing requires a body fluid or urine sample to check for chlamydia bacteria.
- Genital warts/HPV testing – Genital warts, or HPV, are diagnosed through a physical examination. HPV infections are extremely common and don’t necessarily show symptoms through genital warts.
- Gonorrhea testing – Doctors can detect gonorrhea by testing a sample of body fluid or urine. Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and doesn’t always cause symptoms.
- Hepatitis – The various strands of the hepatitis virus can be detected with a blood test.
- Syphilis testing – Doctors screen for syphilis with a blood, body fluid or tissue test.
- Herpes testing – Herpes testing requires a cell, fluid, blood or urine sample. A herpes infection is often marked by an outbreak of genital sores.
- And more.
Will My Insurance Pay for My STD Test?
Fast Track Urgent Care accepts many insurance plans, providing convenient and affordable STD testing to patients in the North Bethesda, State area. Contact Fast Track Urgent Care for more information or visit one of our two walk-in clinic locations today.
Don’t Wait—Get Your STD or HIV Test near North Bethesda Today
Fast Track Urgent Care’s walk-in clinics provide confidential STD testing close near North Bethesda. We will assess your symptoms and prescribe treatment so you can get relief fast. Fast Track Urgent Care’s two locations are open seven days a week and have convenient on-site laboratories and pharmacies.
Please call us at 800-417-1164 for discreet, confidential information.
Be prepared for your visit. Please bring these materials with you to Fast Track.